The journey of one woman and her quest to find The Great American Beard, while showing her love and appreciation along the way...



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Something is missing...

It's Saturday night and instead of spending my time in the usual manner, I opted to settle in for the night to watch Saturday Night Live featuring the amazing musical skills and all around badassary of The Black Keys. As I wait in anticipation, I can't help but wonder how great and how long Dan Auerbach's beard will appear this evening. Finally, as Jim Carey introduces the band, I look up and to my dismay, see nothing. Not one hair, one patch of peach fuzz - nothing. Dan. Auerbach. Has. Shaved. Sigh. Weep.

In memory of this beard, I leave you with this vision of loveliness...

Dan Auerbach - Black Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment